We are excited to start our new journey in artist promotion and we have an awesome value with a one time listing fee for our first 100 directory listing buyers. With your one time $30.00 listing fee, this is what you get:
- Lifetime directory listing categorized by your state of residence in the United States while you’re in business. Please note, after we sign on our first 100 directory listing members, all new members will be required a yearly fee for one year of listing service. Founding directory members who sign on with our original fee will not be affected and will retain their lifetime listings for the length of their business and will never be charged another listing fee unless at some point they leave the directory and then decide to come back. So now is the time to get listed while this special offer is still available.
- Promotion through our newsletters. This includes a “new to our directory” mention with your directory listing information in the next upcoming newsletter, and this information will also get periodic random mentions in our future newsletters or blog posts.
- Your new directory listing will be featured on our home page through our new listings rotation.
- You are allowed up to three images for your directory listing.
- Your bio text is unlimited (although we recommend keeping it short to keep visitor interest and make them want to visit your website – after all the goal is to get traffic to your site so they can dig in – but that is only our opinion and it is totally up to you how much or how little you say in your directory listing bio). Tell your entire story in your directory listing if you want. Who you are, where you’re from, what your art or photography is about, who your favorite artists may be, or who inspires you in your art.
- Contact info: We will list only the info you instruct us to add (website, phone number, email – we recommend just adding your website link and links to your social media and let your customers find your other contact info on your personal website – but that is totally up to you).
- If you are active on Twitter, we will follow you, and we will occasionally retweet your new artwork or photography when you post it to our twitter timeline as additional promotion for you.
- In addition to promoting your work on twitter, if you are on instagram, and your instagram account is connected to your twitter account, we can go to your instagram page when we see you have posted a new photo for your works in progress or new completed work and pull your content to post in your listing occasionally as well as in our blog posts. This is done by embedding your photo posts from instagram by use of share url’s. Your photos and info you post/write on instagram would appear on our site, however would not be stored on our site.
- As this directory is intended for United States artist promotion, you must be an American artist, residing in the U.S. to be listed on this directory. It is ok if your work requires traveling outside the U.S. (this is expected to apply to photographers)
- We are currently pushing to build our directory with professional artists, and a requirement we have to distinguish that is that artists must have an established website with portfolio available to view (.com preferred). This doesn’t mean we won’t accept less established artists currently, and in that case, it really depends on your work and how/where you are presenting it online (such as etsy only, a social media channel only, etc.).
- Your images must be at least 700 pixels wide to fit our blog format please.
- No watermarks on your images is preferred for your directory listing please. We will place our “member of” logo along with a copyright symbol (©) with your name on it for protection, promotion recognition to our followers, keeping our format in order, and driving traffic to our website which in turn helps us drive traffic to yours. Please see the photo at the bottom of this page to see how your images will be watermarked.
How to submit your website for review and listing consideration:
Use the contact form below to submit the information we need.
Once we receive that information, we will visit your website and review your work and then get back to you to discuss taking payment for your directory listing (we use paypal and will send you an invoice from paypal to the email address you provide in the contact form for payment). Once payment is received, we will email you again for your bio, website address, and any other contact info you wish to have included in your directory listing, and we will also need for you to either attach the images to your email that you wish to include in your directory listing on our website, or if you prefer you may grant us permission to pull some of our favorite images from your website (provided they meet our size requirement) or your social media channels for usage. Also if you already have an up to date bio written on your website and you would like for us to use that, just let us know.
If you would like to view a listing to see our listing format to help you decide on getting in our directory, please visit Mystic Reflections.
We thank you for your consideration to get listed in our artist directory, and look forward to hearing from you.