Get Featured As Our Guest Artist Of The Week
This page is for artists, crafters, and photographers interested in applying for FREE promotion in our Guest Artist Of The Week Program.
Thank you for your consideration to allow us a possibility to feature your work in our Guest Artist Of The Week Program that could get your work featured for an entire week on our website for FREE.
As an Arts & Humanities website, our primary function above anything else we may post on our website is for the promotion of American resident artists, crafters, and photographers who have long term listings in our directory.
We are also offering an additional opportunity for a chance to get featured in prime locations on our website for free with short time (one week), but excellent opportunity for exposure as our website grows.
This opportunity is open to artists, photographers, and crafters alike, as all of these talents fall under art in one way or another.
FOR FREE, AND FOR ONE WEEK, we will post one photo representing your work, a link to your website or webstore (such as Etsy, ArtFire, etc.), and a short bio of 300 characters or less describing your work (tip: lettercount.com is a great tool to help you keep your bio at or below 300 characters). All of this would appear in a sidebar location on our website which would be visible to every visitor who comes to our website regardless of which page or post they may be viewing since our website is responsive to all modern devices and browsers.
Requirements To Apply For Our Guest Artist Of The Week Program
Here are a few rules to read before sending your application for Artist Of The Week as we want to make sure you understand how this program operates.
- You agree and understand that this promotion opportunity is for United States resident artisan’s only, and that you reside in and produce your work in the United States.
- You agree to allow us to choose one photo from your website or web store (whichever url you provide).
- You agree that we may resize the photo to fit in our sidebar (260 pixel width and height will be proportional to that width).
- You agree that we may post your photo, description of 300 characters or less, and link to your url for one week in our sidebar.
- You agree, as space is limited, that if a bio of more than 300 characters is submitted, we will edit it down to shorten it’s length to 300 characters or less to fit the allotted space on our website for this promotion.
- You agree that based on participation, your information may be posted more than once in rotation to keep this program in continuation, provided we have no other artists waiting in que.
- You agree to provide all of the information required in the contact form application below in order to be considered in this program.
- You agree to submit the information we need only once using the application below (we will receive the correspondence, we promise).
- You agree that due to the hours spent maintaining the directory, we will not respond to the applications received, unless some clarification is needed before posting your information.
- You agree to provide a valid email address that we can contact you at if needed, and are aware that your email submitted to use will only be used in private correspondence to/from you/us, and will not be published, and will be kept strictly confidential.
- You agree that submitting your information does not guarantee that your work will be featured, or if it is, that we cannot give you any time frame of such event (in most cases – please do not email asking if you will be featured), and that we do offer service for long term residence in our directory if you wish to get listed right away (and enjoy additional benefits). If you would prefer that service over this free opportunity, you can get started here.
Please Fill Out The Application Below For Consideration Into Our Guest Artist Of The Week Program
Once again we thank you for your consideration to become a featured Guest Artist Of The Week. We plan to start presenting this program in rotation as soon as we get at least two participants.